Doctorwho.tv have announced that they are holding a public ballot for a limited number of additional tickets to the 50th Celebration Convention taking place at the Excel Centre, London on 22, 23 and 24 November 2013.
Full details on how to apply are below:
The ballot can be entered online and via telephone now, and will remain open until 10am (BST) on Monday 30 September 2013.
Ticket prices are £45 for adults, £20 for children and £104 for a family ticket (two adults and two children, prices exclude booking fee).How to apply for the ballot:
- Online ballot applications can be made via our ticket agent Crowdsurge.
- Alternatively you can call the call centre: (+44) 0844 693 0780.
- Applicants with disability access requirements can enter the ballot via telephone or online. If you would like to discuss access requirements with a member of the team, please call the dedicated CrowdSurge helpline on 08434 594 939.
- For further information please visit our FAQ page.
- Applicants can enter the ballot online or by telephoning the call centre. One entry per person permitted.
- After 10am on Monday 30 September, names will be drawn at random from all the submitted applications.
- Both successful and unsuccessful applicants in the first ballot will be notified via email on Tuesday 1 October. If successful applicants do not have a valid email address then they will be contacted by telephone. Unsuccessful applicants without an email address will not be notified.
- Successful applicants will receive a unique code which they must use to purchase tickets to the event. This code can only be used once. Up to four tickets can be purchased, but this will need to be in the same transaction. The code is only valid for the date and entry group originally selected upon application.
- Successful applicants will have until Thursday 3 October at 10am to use their code. The code will become invalid after this date and applicants will no longer be able to purchase tickets.
- Tickets can be purchased either online or by telephoning the call centre.
- Should any tickets remain from the first ballot, a second ballot will open. All applicants who are unsuccessful in the first ballot will be automatically entered into a second ballot. Ballot rounds will continue to take place until all tickets have sold out.
- No additional merchandise/photos/autographs/t-shirts will be available to purchase at this stage.
- TARDIS tickets are sold out and will not be included in the ballot.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here.