Thursday, 1 December 2011
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS TO SOPHIE FROM THE ISLE OF WIGHT WHO HAS WON THE LIMITED EDITION SEASON 6 DOCTOR WHO DVD BOXSET. SOPHIE'S NAME WAS DRAWN FROM OVER 70 CORRECT ENTRIES. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Here we go - this is your chance to win a "Doctor Who" Limited Edition Season 6 DVD boxset complete with "raised Silence head" and 4 x 3d artcards. The boxset contains "A Christmas Carol" together with all 13 Season 6 episodes, 5 specially written "Night and the Doctor" scenes and a host of other extras.
To enter, simply read the rules below and answer the question posed. Email the answer to me and include your full name and address. Unfortunately, this competition is only open to UK residents, however, Blogtor Who are running a similar competition for US and Canadian residents.
1. The competition is only open to UK residents. Multiple entries from the same address are not allowed - and those entries will be disqualified.
2. Please ensure you answer the question and include your full name and address in the email.
3. This is a region 2 dvd only and is not being provided by any outside agency or promoter. The dvd has already been purchased by ourselves and is still sealed. It will be despatched by recorded delivery to the winner after the competition closing date.
4. The competition will end at midnight UK time on Wednesday 14 December 2011 and, in the event of multiple correct entries, a draw will take place on Thursday 15 December 2011 and the winner notified by email. The winner's first name and home town will be published on the website and the prize despatched to them on Friday 16 December 2011 by recorded delivery. The editor's decision on the identity of the winner is final.
5. All entries, names and particulars of entrants will be destroyed after the competition has concluded.
Name the television series in which Frances Barber (Madame Kovarian) starred alongside Anthony Head and Nigel Havers. To give you a clue...her character was called "Elizabeth" and it aired on the BBC.
Simply Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org with your answer to the above question before midnight on Wednesday 14 December 2011. Please remember to include your full name and address.