Tuesday 25 October 2011

Seasons 5 and 6 "Montage" Episode Promo Pics

I had a request from "Jamie" who emailed and asked if I could track down the "montage type episode promo images (specific episodes not the season ones) - the photoshop ones that have cast and 'monsters' merged together" for Seasons 5 and 6. Strangely, they don't seem to produce these for every episode - just odd ones for some reason - with the latter half of Season 6 having the most montage images. Here are the ones I've managed to find - and as usual, right click and open in a new tab to view and download the large sizes.

5.2 - The Beast Below:




5.4 & 5.5 - The Time of Angels/Flesh & Stone:




6.3 - Curse of the Black Spot:




6.5 & 6.6 - The Rebel Flesh/The Almost People:




6.9 - Night Terrors:





6.10 - The Girl Who Waited:





6.11 - The God Complex:




6.12 - Closing Time:




6.13 - The Wedding of River Song:




I've emailed Jamie the large versions of these pics so please contact me should you require the larger versions that I have.

Thanks to DWImage2005.co.uk for the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment