"Twice Upon A Time" has been nominated in the 2018 Hugo Awards in the "Best Dramatic Presentation, Short Form" category.
It faces some stiff competition from the highly acclaimed "Black Mirror" episode, "USS Callister" plus the "Star Trek: Discovery" episode, "Magic to Make the Sanest Man Go Mad".
The full list of nominations in the "Best Dramatic Presentation, Short Form" category are:
- Black Mirror: “USS Callister,” written by William Bridges and Charlie Brooker, directed by Toby Haynes (House of Tomorrow)
- “The Deep” [song], by Clipping (Daveed Diggs, William Hutson, Jonathan Snipes)
- Doctor Who: “Twice Upon a Time,” written by Steven Moffat, directed by Rachel Talalay (BBC Cymru Wales)
- The Good Place: “Michael’s Gambit,” written and directed by Michael Schur (Fremulon / 3 Arts Entertainment / Universal Television)
- The Good Place: “The Trolley Problem,” written by Josh Siegal and Dylan Morgan, directed by Dean Holland (Fremulon / 3 Arts Entertainment / Universal Television)
- Star Trek: Discovery: “Magic to Make the Sanest Man Go Mad,” written by Aron Eli Coleite & Jesse Alexander, directed by David M. Barrett (CBS Television Studios)